Pathways is crowdsourced, crowdfunded, and crowdhosted by the community for the community
Meet your Market!
Pathways will be convening over 300 industry leaders, municipal decision makers, and agency executives from across the region at Telus Spark from May 29th – 31st
Conference Promotion Reach – 10,000 across Alberta from May 1st – May 29th
This premier Calgary Pathways Conference will include 2 public events to drive momentum for an energy efficient future in communities designed to mobilize quality of life and prosperity. Your sponsorship will enable you to:
- Support Sustainability in Calgary
- Build Relationships with Key Decision Makers in the Calgary Region
- Demonstrate your commitment to the Organizations that are moving the Sustainability Agenda forward
REMAINING Pathways Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Keynote Reception, Energy Panel with Hunter Lovin’s May 29th – Jazz Reception, Sounds of Place with Don Hill, and Marketplace Exhibitor Lounge
- Hunter Lovins is the President and Founder of Natural Capitalism Solutions and is a recognized leader in advancing the practice of sustainability in corporate America. Some of the largest companies, and even some countries, have been transformed through the advancement of Natural Capitalism.
- This Keynote Sponsorship is an extraordinary opportunity to support a critical dialogue on the transformation of the idea of sustainability in Alberta. As the Host Evening Sponsor, you will have floor to introduce and host the Panel of key delegates including the US Consul General as we host a short high profile panel in advance of Hunter Lovins Keynote Presentation. This exclusive opportunity will also enable you to provide a few words to the audience of your commitment to stewarding Natural Capital, Sustainability in our Cities, and the Future of Alberta.
Pathways Leadership Awards Premier May 29th & 30th – Recognizing Leadership in Sustainability
- This is the premier Pathways Leadership Awards that will recognize leadership in Community, Culture, and Commerce. This award is closely aligned with the goals of Imagine Calgary and will select three Leaders from a diverse group of over 75 businesses, agencies, local entrepreneurs, government, and industry leaders who are participating in Pathways 2 Sustainability.
- As the Pathways Leadership Awards Sponsor you will have an opportunity to be recognized for your support of the Leadership Awards, contribute as a volunteer on the selection committee, and formally present the awards alongside our Conference Co-Chair Lindsay Blackett
- Over 75 organizations, companies, social entrepreneurs, municipal leaders and industry champions are showcasing innovation and leadership in sustainability leading up to the Pathways Conference.
- On May 29th at the Keynote Reception or May 30th at the Community Showcase, you will have the exclusive opportunity to introduce the winners of these awards and present your statement of support to the achievements and leadership of all of the organizations that are participating in Pathways 2 Sustainability Calgary
Live Stream to Academic Institutions across Alberta – Accelerating Sustainability through learning and innovation.
- Pathways is committed to the transformation of our economy and our communities through innovation and leadership. We have partnered with Cooperative Communications Media Company to host all events at Pathways live stream with hosted moderation by acclaimed author Chris Turner and radio broadcast host Don Hill.
- As a Live Stream Sponsor – you will be recognized on the Pathways Live Stream Event Page as a key supporter of education, innovation, and leadership for sustainability in Canada. Live Stream broadcast will receive national exposure and participation of 10 academic institutions across Alberta and Canada with a reduced pay-per view rate for all other registrants from across Canada.
Marketplace Exhibitors Sponsors (5 Remaining Sponsorships Available)
- Opportunity to contribute an introduction to a Keynote and Profiled Recognition in the Marketplace Exhibit Space!
- Sponsorship Packages also Include:
- Delegate Registration for both the Pathways Conference Event & Keynote’s Reception & Networking Event (Value = $400)
- Marketplace Exhibit Display (Current value = $500)
- Featured as a Pathways Showcase on the Pathways Website
- Marketing Exposure through conference promotions, social media, and and all news and print media.
For more information, and to become a Corporate Sponsor or Marketplace Exhibitor Sponsor for Pathways 2013 Contact our Conference Marketplace Chair
Pathways is crowdsourced, crowdfunded, and crowdhosted